It doesn’t take long for our furry friends to become part of the family. We pride ourselves on providing competent, state-of-the-art treatments for your furry family members.
Dogs and cats are the most frequently seen patients, but we also treat ferrets, rabbits, chickens, rodents, etc.
Procedures we offer include:
- Digital Radiology (X-rays)
- Dental Cleanings and Extractions
- Surgery (Traditional & Laser, Spay/Neuter, Orthopedics, Soft-tissue)
- Parasite Prevention/Control
Services we offer include:
- Pain Management
- Vaccinations (Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Canine Influenza, Kennel Cough, etc.)
- Nutritional Counseling/Weight Management
- Fully-stocked Pharmacy
- Laboratory Services including in-house bloodwork
- Senior Wellness Plans
- Euthanasia and Cremation Services