Uinta Veterinary Services requires that all fees be paid for at the time services/products are rendered. In the case of emergency procedures, we require 1/2 of the estimated total bill at the time of admission to the hospital.
Insured Animals: The client is responsible for contacting the insurance company when an insured animal is presented. The client will be responsible for the fees incurred and the insurance company should be instructed to reimburse the client.
Fees may be paid by cash, debit card, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, or Care Credit. Care Credit is an available option for applicants approved by the credit provider and is described below.
CareCredit is a payment loan that you can use today, and in the future, for all your pet’s healthcare and product needs.
With CareCredit you can:
- Get the care your pet needs immediately, including preventive, emergency and surgical treatment
- Benefit from low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Save your other credit cards for household and unplanned expenses
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no money up front or annual fees
- See the CareCredit website for details or Apply Online.